1) All participating students must return to SCNU to complete their studies for the degree.
2) Participating students can select courses as instructed, and acquire credits from University of Macau if they have satisfied all course requirements.
3) Students are nominated and admitted in light of their performance at SFS, merits and motivation in learning.
4) Participating students must pay their tuition to SCNU during the term of exchange.
5) Participating students are responsible for all expenses associated with books, travel, transportation, accommodation, visa, in addition to other living expenses.
6) Participating students are responsible for their insurance programme, including but not limited to health and travel insurance coverage that they may require for any specific needs.